Monday, April 23rd, 2012 by Kous Kous
We are happy to announce that Kous Kous will once again participate in The Center‘s sixth Dining Out for Life San Diego!
This is a great opportunity to show your support for those living with HIV/AIDS in our community. On Thursday, April 26, Kous Kous will donate 25% of our sales to The Center’s HIV/AIDS services and prevention programs. Dining Out for Life is an annual dining fundraising event that raises money for AIDS service organizations.
Nearly everyone knows someone whose life has been touch by HIV/AIDS. Dining Out for Life is a national event with a local focus. All the funds raised will stay in our community to help those who need it the most. Won’t you join Kous Kous Moroccan Bistro on Thursday, April 26th as we help to support this important cause?
To whet your appetite, here are a few of our delicious Moroccan dishes (there are many more items to chose from on menu pages), all made with love and the finest ingredients:
- Chicken Kabob:Char grilled chicken skewers with ginger, garlic and fresh herb marinade
- Shrimp Kabob: Shrimp skewers, tomato Sharmoula sauce
- Beef Kabob: Filet mignon skewer with ginger, garlic and fresh herb marinade
- Merguez: Grilled, spiced Lamb sausage with a ginger garlic butter sauce
- Veggie Berber Tagine: Slow roasted seasonal vegetables in a tomato paprika and ginger marinade
- Vegetarian Stuffed Tomato & Bell Pepper Tagine: Sweet corn, rice and green beans, roasted in a Moroccan tomato sauce
- Chicken Tagine: Braised in garlic, ginger and saffron sauce, with olives, and preserved lemon
- Berber Lamb Shank Tagine: Slow braised with saffron, cumin, garlic, preserved lemon, and seasonal vegetables
And much more!
Ask your family and friends to join you for dinner and wine or cocktails at Kous Kous this Thursday night.
Let’s raise a fork to support The Center’s HIV/AIDS prevention programs and services and those living with HIV/AIDS in San Diego.
We’ll see you at Kous Kous Moroccan Bistro & Lounge!